GMDSS VHF Marine Walkie Talkie IPX7 Handheld 2-WAY RADIO Transceiver
Very High Frequency (VHF) is the GMDSS system important component and it is radio equipment that mainly used in communication between people with risks and nearby rescue groups. It can use all VHF channels that are assignment for the international marine mobile service. When the emergency encounters to be possible transmits the distress signal to other ships or the sea patrol leader in 16 channels.
* IPX7 waterproof structure (1 meter water depth can last for 30 minutes)
* Fall into the water and float
* Horn vibration and water removal function
* Dual-frequency watch/Tri-frequency watch
* 70 programmable channels
* Call channel
* Battery level indicator
* Power saving mode
* Auto scan
* Frequency: Transmit: 156.000-161.450MHz, Receive: 156.050-163.425MHz
* Transmitting power: 5W / 1W
* Channel Group: US / CA/ INT
* Modulation method: FM (16K0G3E)
* Battery: 1200mAh lithium ion battery (DC 7.4V)
* Dimensions (W X H X D): 63 X 146 X 42mm
* Weight: 280g (including antenna and rear clip)
* The RS-35M maritime radio IPX7 waterproof, even 40℃ thermal shock
* Rugged design exceeds GMDSS environmental requirements
* 1500mAh Disposable Lithium primary battery for emergency use
* Novel battery protection tab protects from inadvertent use
* Battery classified as non-hazardous for shipment
* Battery provides in excess of 16 hours typical operation, even at -20℃
* High contrast, backlit LCD and keypad
* Rugged accessory socket option, IPX7 waterproof
* Designed to be ultra-rugged and easy to use, both on-board and in distress situations, the RS-35M is the ideal choice for mandatory and voluntary carriage.
* The novel battery protection tab means the primary battery can be permanently attached to the radio without fear of losing its charge.
* The radio will always be available for use in times of emergency without the need to remove protective labels or the like before use. Simply break off the red protective tab and the radio will be immediately ready to turn on.